Available job position - Business Developer / Technical Sales, MW UK, Leicester
Date: 11 February 2020
Job title: Business Developer / Technical Sales
The job: An exciting opportunity to progress your career in Consultative Sales and Business Development by joining a rapidly growing company with a global reach. You will develop relationships with current customers while also bringing on board new clients to expand our customer portfolio in our target markets of Engine Cooling and HVAC.
What we are looking for?
- Experience of selling in a consultative approach
- Previous experience of developing a customer base within a manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong focus on customer service
- Structured approach and time management are essential
- Self-starting and driven
The aptitude to grasp a technical product range, full training to be given to the right individual.
Relationship: Responsible to Sales Manager
Hours: The hours are nominally 8.30 - 5.00 Monday - Thursday and 8:30 - 2:30 Friday with a 30-minute lunch break, occasional overtime is expected as necessary without extra payment.
What we will offer you:
- 25 days basic holiday plus Bank & Public holidays (Rising with service)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
Core Responsibilities: A mix of office based and external sales, the successful applicant will work closely within a small UK based sales team to attract and retain long term quality customers. A key part of this role is to open new business opportunities for Multi-Wing UK, new customers being the driver for growth and company success.
Duties: To work closely with the Sales Team and Sales Manager, specific tasks include:
The successful candidate will be supported to:
- Use in-house bespoke engineering software and acquired technical knowledge to support existing customers and find solutions to their needs
- Provide excellent sales support and customer service to our current customers
- Build and use market knowledge to identify potential clients
- Plan and execute strategies to develop new business
- Convert opportunities to quotes and quotes to orders through good sales skills