Test Operator for evening shifts, Denmark
Are you passionate about testing products, and can you work detail-oriented and with precision? Do you have a technical interest, and would you like to work independently and with a lot of freedom and flexibility? If yes, then you might be a match for this position!
About the role
Multi-Wing is specialized in creating tomorrow’s custom axial fan. We are among others developing efficient fans for industrial machinery and ventilation for power inserts. As we are currently growing, we are looking for a test operator for evening shifts to become our next team-member.
In this position you will play an important role by testing and improving Multi-wing's products. You will take part in an important process, where your reports and feedback from testing will be essential in creating the best fans on the market. In this position you will be a key asset in moving Multi-Wing towards our goal to create the next global trends of custom axial fans!
As Multi-Wing is an international company that covers all continents, a part of your work will be to collaborate with colleagues from all around the world. You will work closely with the test facility manager and the R&D team and together with your co-workers be a key asset in moving Multi-Wing towards our goal to create the next global trends of custom axial fans!
Multi-Wing cares about our coworkers, which is why you are offered:
- A part in an international R&D team
- The opportunity to use your technical skills within an innovative field
- Attractive salary package
As a test operator for Multi-Wing your core task will be to perform tests. Besides that you will be responsible for maintenance and calibration of wind tunnels. Your working hours will primary be in the evening, which is why you are offered a lot of freedom with responsibility. The evening shifts give you an opportunity to spend and plan your days, just the way it fits you!
Some of your core tasks will be:
- Maintenance and calibration of wind tunnel, test facilities and test equipment
- Operate and maintain the prototyping workshop, including 3D printers
- Operate the wind tunnel and perform tests as per specification
- Prepare/assemble prototypes and test fixtures
We are looking for
It's a requirement that you have:
- A relevant educational background, for instance as toolmaker or similar
- Workshop experience within mechanical assembly or conventional machining
It would be a great fit if you:
- Have experience in a similar role, for instance as technician
- Have experience with operation and connection of electrical motors
As a person, you are:
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Independent and take responsibility